[OpenLayers-Users] Playing a game with openlayers

pv2Admin pv2email at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 08:00:32 EST 2009

Hello, I develop a new concept of GIS application: GIS game multiuser over
web browser using OpenLayers and Google Maps. The beta version is at
http://pv2.homelinux.com http://pv2.homelinux.com
I use openlayers with google maps for exteriors, and with static images in
interiors. The users are points with style that move over the maps. I
develop many pages with openlayers to admin the contents of the game.
Enjoy this.

Regards:
pv2Admin