[OpenLayers-Users] IE: OpenLayers not visible

Chau cbo at le34.dk
Fri Nov 27 05:34:22 EST 2009

Hi!

I've made a fairly simple OpenLayers page, that just displays a map,
zoom/pan, overview map and layercontrol. It works perfectly in FF, but in IE
the page is visually empty. Using IE8's debugging tool, I can verify, that
my 'map' DIV has been populated. When I pan/zoom in the window, IE is
caching new images - just like I think it should, but still nothing is
visible. I recieve no JS errors and a validation of the HTML and CSS code
returns succesfully from W3.

Can you guide me to find the problem?

Kind regards, Casper