[OpenLayers-Users] Looking for a progress bar or loading... (image) that works in both IE and Firefox - while loading the map

jim.meyer at concept-solutions.com jim.meyer at concept-solutions.com
Mon Oct 5 15:30:36 EDT 2009

Hi Michael,

   The code does work in IE.  Yet, the image doesn't seem to be present on
the screen as long as it is in Firefox.  I am guessing there might be some
differences in how the browsers are treating the events that are involved.
(FYI. I am relegated to using IE6 and I am using the latest version of
Firefox).

Thanks,
Jim

Jim Meyer