[OpenLayers-Users] How obtain the vertex in openlayer

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Thu Oct 8 17:22:00 EDT 2009

Hi salas,

I'm not quite sure if I understand what you mean. I'd guess you want a
function that is called right after a feature is added via the control,
right?

Use the "featureAdded"-property then:

var drawpolygon = new OpenLayers.Control.DrawFeature(
  featureAdded: function( /* your code here */ ).
  polygonLayer, OpenLayers.Handler.Polygon,
  {displayClass: 'olControlDrawFeaturePolygon'}
);

Regards,
Marc