[OpenLayers-Users] Featureserver + Openlayers

goliah bianchimro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 05:52:23 EDT 2009

Thanks Eric,

I find mapfish very interesting and I think I'll switch soon to it (being an
openlayers user and knowing some bits of Pylons).
What scares me a bit is that (as long as I understood from a quick look in
the wiki) setting up a WFS is not as easy as writing a config file for
feature server, but obviusly you must pay something in order to gain some
flexibility.

I'm going to subscribe soon to the mapfish mailing list, so maybe I'll ask
for some help there.
Thanks again!
Cheers
Mauro