[OpenLayers-Users] GetFeatureInfo

regioGIS regio-gis at ec.europa.eu
Thu Oct 15 05:44:40 EDT 2009

Hi,

2 things here :

1. I would use another format as html/text. I had some problems too to get
it parsed correctly.
    So I added in the infoCtl this property :
         var infoCtl = new OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo({
               title: ....
               infoFormat: 'application/vnd.ogc.wms_xml'
               });
2. I think you might have a problem with not having your proxy defined ....
not sure about this a 100% anymore, but I think this type of request is
always considered as a cross-domain request, and hence needs a proxy
defined.

best regards,