[OpenLayers-Users] GetFeatureInfo

eoinyp eoinyp at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 12:16:47 EDT 2009

Thanks for your help on this guys, regioGIS, I am trying to follow your tip
(quoted below), as it seems best for what I want to do. I am stuck on the
very first hurdle. Looking at the example at
http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/getfeatureinfo-control.html
this is exactly what I want to do - Click on the lake, view it associated
information.
I have coppied this example word for word and replaced the tasmania layers
in the example with my own layer. - No problems. But - when I click on my
layer (Irish_Counties) the information associated with the layer does not
display. Nothing happens. The system just seems to hang.
My attempt is at:
http://www.eoinmaca.com/maps/OpenLayers/getfeatureinfo-controlEXAMPLE.html

Many thanks,

Eoin.