[OpenLayers-Users] OverviewMap works but is solid blue

Asle Benoni asle.benoni at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 16:51:39 EDT 2009

Hello,
I have added OverviewMap:

         var omapOptions = {
      		projection: "EPSG:32633",
      		units: "m",transparent:"true",
      		maxExtent: new OpenLayers.Bounds(-2500000.0, 3500000.0,
3045984.0, 9045984.0),
   			};

         	map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.OverviewMap
({mapOptions: omapOptions}));

This works fine and I can navigate with it but I can not see the small
map. The overview map is solid blue.
Now this is in a MapFish page but I still could not find where to
remove that style (if that is the problem).

I wonder:
- Is the map at all showing? How can I check that?
- Is there a way to style the overview map. I tried this with no
result :
.olControlOverviewMapElement {background-color: none}

Any suggestions? Thanks.

/asle benoni