[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Control.PanZoomBar : Can I get the Zoom bar (slider) without the Pan buttons?

Matt Priour mpriour at kestrelcomputer.com
Thu Oct 22 11:31:41 EDT 2009

I still use this control [1] (or possibly a slightly updated version).
I can file a ticket & submit a patch if people think it is worthwhile.

It the past there was some discussion about merging the pan zoom bar control
with the pan zoom control and then allowing users to pass config options for
which parts they wanted with some sensible defaults. That way it would be
possible to customize the navigation panel without the need for a new class.
Matt