[OpenLayers-Users] Adding annotation text to map.. how to???

plen peteralen at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 22 19:25:19 EDT 2009

Hello,

I see some references to the ability to "write" text to the map but I cannot
find an example of how to do this.  For example, we give users the ability
to draw features like lines and polygons.  We would also like to give them
the ability to "write" an annotation (ex. The Balloon Factory) and place the
text at a point on the map.

Does anyone have a small example of how to add text to the map?

Thanks - Peter