[OpenLayers-Users] SLD_BODY with 'like' filter

stash st.sonstiges at web.de
Thu Oct 29 10:15:17 EDT 2009

stash wrote:

> Hi,
> thanks for your answer. I will try your example out immediately.
>
> But I have one question. What do you mean by string wildcard and char
> wildcard?
>
> Regards
> stash

I don't get an error when I start my script with your example. That is good.
Unfortunately, instead of getting some entrys on my map I get a white sheet
without any entries.

What can I do now?

That is my code for the like filter: Is there something wrong (I only want
to show the entries which begin with "Ve")

var filter = new OpenLayers.Filter.Comparison({
    type: OpenLayers.Filter.Comparison.LIKE,
    property: "NAME",
    value: "Ve" // * string wildcard, ? char wildcard
});