[OpenLayers-Users] Defining Zones and Populating road names

Fayeeg fayeeg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 06:52:37 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am a newbie in Openlayers API.  I have installed Geoserver and setup the
SHP datastore of the maps. I have also got the maps in PostGIS.

I have the below requirement in my current project and seeking your expert
advise.

--        need to define the zones or areas by the following methods
           a) by clicking on each road within the region or
           b) by drawing a polygon and selecting all the roads within it

Your help is much appreciated.

Thnaks in advance.

regards,
Fayeeg