[OpenLayers-Users] GetFeature Info with buffer(spatial query)

sunny74 sb.ray at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 11 16:33:22 EDT 2010

Dear Friends,

I finally  got GetFeature Info(GFI) working on my  aspx page i.e ASP.NET and
IIS platform.
I have a separate post which tells you how I got it working.

So now if I click on a feature I get to see its attributes and their
corresponding values.
But now I need to extend it with a spatial query.
1)Suppose I want to see the details of all features within a 100 km or 500km
radius.then it should show me the details of all features within radius.

2) Similarly if I want to run an attribute query i.e view all features whose
attribute_name = somevalue.
In this case I should be able to see all features whose particular attribute
has  the given value.
How can I be able to do the above two functionality?

Thanks for your attention and efforts.