[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers, OSM on Android and Iphone problems

Atl danpetterjacobsen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 08:40:02 EDT 2010

Hey

Im currently using OpenLayers and OSM as maps in my application, i have
found different hacks and codes that gives me partial touch support or only
working good on iphone.

Found: http://mab.edina.ac.uk/geomobile-test/osm.html that seems buggy on
android (htc desire) but works better on ihpone (some bugs there to).
We have also tried a hack found on openlayers track but that had very
limited touch support on android.

What i'am looking for is something that gives us touch support on all
android and iphones, i have gui to handle zooming so that's not required. So
need one script to handle both, or one that handles android  but not ihpone
(then i can use one of the other solutions on iphone).

//Atl