[OpenLayers-Users] Vector rotation issues with 2.9

pedro hernandez pedrohernandez830 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 09:30:41 EDT 2010

Something similar happens to me when I tried 2.9 version.

I'm using Vector Layer with one vector of Geometry Points. If I use circle
in graphicName of Style Map it puts in a good position but If I instead I
use triangle with rotation propierty it puts in a bad postion.

In my case this  happens in Mozilla Firefox (I'm using 3.5 version) and not
in IE8.