[OpenLayers-Users] labels on feature help

ulao S_K_U_N_X at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 15:51:07 EDT 2010

Ok I sort of see whats is causing the issues but need some help understanding
why.

If I draw a few features and use something simple like:

newFeature.style = {
strokeWidth: 4
};

I 'm able to draw many shapes. but as soon as I draw a feature with

	 newFeature.style =
	 {
		strokeWidth: 14,
                     label: "test",
                     fontColor: "green",
                     fontSize: "20px",
                     fontFamily: "Arial",
                     labelAlign: "cb",
                     fillOpacity: 1

      };

The new feature shows up but all of the features on the map vanish. I guess
I'm over righting some default? It looks like I can use applyDefaults to add
the label after its created though. Testing that now.