[OpenLayers-Users] Can I output my layers/map in SVG?

Planet)x andrew.stewart at reddeer.ca
Fri Aug 6 11:02:53 EDT 2010

I have only recently started using open layers and have managed to add
several layers from my WMS and display them as vector png images. Is it
possible to output the layers as SVG format? I am trying to find a good
example through the forums/messages but was unable to find a good
example/tutorial. Appreciate any assistance or a point in the right
direction for rendering my layers in SVG format.