[OpenLayers-Users] Customizing OpenLayers JS file

Franz Buchinger fbuchinger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 04:21:34 EDT 2010

You don't need to run build.py as you've already downloaded a customized
openlayers build.

Your problem looks like a theme/css issue, your openlayers build can't find
the css files for the map theme.

Make sure your customized_openlayers.js is in the root directory of
openlayers (with the subdirectories img and theme).

Franz