[OpenLayers-Users] Openlayers and WFS calls using IP address

Imran Rajjad rajjad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 01:34:54 EDT 2010

actually what I`m trying to see if your client and server are in
different domain, wfs requests since respond with GML , which is
actually XML and uses xmlhttp object, but this response cannot be
received in a corss domain scenario, thats why they have JSON, since
you said that it works with localhost but not with an Ip, seems such a
case or you might try adding the Ip in your browser's exception list.

regards,
Imran

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 10:29 AM, Wendy Cameron
<Wendy.Cameron at justice.govt.nz> wrote:
> Doesnt matter can be either even if the address is 127.0.0.1
>
> Regards Wendy

> This e-mail message and attachments do not necessarily reflect the views of
> the New Zealand Ministry of Justice and may contain
> information that is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If
> you
> are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not
> use,
> disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail message or its attachments. If
> you
> received this message in error, please notify the Ministry of Justice
> by telephone (call collect: 00-64-4-918-8800) or return the
> original message to us by e-mail, and destroy any copies.
> Thank you.

I.R