[OpenLayers-Users] Openlayers.Layer.Image:: Is there a possibility to include dynamic images(png/jpg)?!!

mani2604 mani2604 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 02:48:56 EDT 2010

Hi there...
            i am using phpmapscript where upon performing a query
everytime,a new image is resulted (png/jpg).. So I want to add the basic
functionality of zoom ,pan etc., to the output image So jus asking if by
using the Openlayers.Layer.Image Can I  retrieve the dynamic images in
openlayers module,..

    If this is not possible is there any other way I cud achieve this in
OpenLayers.. My objective is to add dyanmic zoom,pan to the output images...

thank you