[OpenLayers-Users] Busy Status on Map

Kalyan Kamepalli kalyan.kamepalli at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 19:49:20 EDT 2010

Hi Bart,

I added control after adding my layers. Does it make any difference ?? I
have few debugging statements ( alerts ) in initialize , minimizeControl,
maximizeControl functions of LoadingPanel Control and I could see all those
alerts when the map gets loaded. If the alerts are working fine in minimize,
maximize control functions, the image should appear right. But, it is not.
What could be the problem ??

Am I doing something wrong with my image location ?? My loading.gis file is
in /theme/default/img and my main html file is directly under openlayers
directory. My style.css looks this

 .olControlLoadingPanel {
            background-image:url( ./theme/default/img/loading.gif);
            position: relative;
            width: 195px;
            height: 11px;
            background-position:center;
            background-repeat:no-repeat;
            display: none;
        }
As my html file is directly under openLayers , I used single dot ( . )
current directory and then the directory path for url.

Any ideas on why is it still not working ??