[OpenLayers-Users] proxy.cgi fails

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Fri Aug 27 04:22:46 EDT 2010

Hi Sven,

Just some thoughts/questions:

    * What is the exact server message?
    * Is your test.cgi a python cgi?
    * Can proxy.cgi find the pythoin executable?
    * On a terminal on that machine issue
      which python

      This should give you the path to the python executable
      (/path/to/python). Replace the first line in the proxy.cgi script
      #!/usr/bin/env python

      to the output of 'which'
      #!/path/to/python

    * Is the script executable (check it with ls -la, maybe add it with
      chmod +x proxy.cgi)

Regards,
Marc