[OpenLayers-Users] proxy.cgi fails

Sven Burbeck sburbeck at bfs.de
Fri Aug 27 05:04:52 EDT 2010

Hi Marc,
1.) Browser indicates: "waiting for localhost" and finally:
"<urlopen error [Errno 110] Connection timed out>"

2.) mytest.cgi indeed wasn't Python but Perl. However, I changed it to Python
     Content:
     #!/usr/bin/python
     print "Content-type: text/html\r\n\r\n";
     print "Python CGI works";
and it works!

3.) changed first line in proxy.cgi to #!/usr/bin/python
but to no avail. The problem remains.

Any idea?

Sven