[OpenLayers-Users] proxy.cgi fails

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Fri Aug 27 06:10:28 EDT 2010

Hi Sven,

Is there some firewall active on the server?

What do you see if you enter http://example.com/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi in
your browser manually? When called without parameters, it'll try to
access www.openlayers.org.

You should see the OpenLayers Homepage served by your proxy (You'll need
to allow the host www.openlayers.org though)

Regards,
Marc