[OpenLayers-Users] Optimizing OpenLayers - missing images

Dash jimlug at co.clackamas.or.us
Wed Feb 10 16:44:16 EST 2010

Hey folks,

I am trying to optimize OpenLayers and everything is working great except
I'm missing some images for my controls.  First, I downloaded OpenLayers2.8.
Then I ran build.py and created the library.cfg file.  I moved this file and
the other recommended directories to our web server (build/OpenLayers.js and
theme/ and img/ directories).  I set the path of OpenLayers.js to reflect
the new configuration and successfully tested my site.  This is when I
noticed the missing images.

Issues:
1) Missing close box image for popups.  It used to be there when I was
accessing OpenLayers.js from http://openlayers.org/dev/lib/OpenLayers.js.
Now it's not.

2) I've also noticed the layer-switcher-minimize.png is not showing up.

3) Also, the mouse position control has shifted from the bottom left to the
upper right of the map.

Has anyone experienced these anomlyes?  If so, how did you rectify them?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...