[OpenLayers-Users] Keep Feature.Vector visible near the maps border

J.Schumann j_schumann at gmx.de
Wed Feb 17 11:24:05 EST 2010

Hi!

I'm using OpenLayers.Feature.Vector with OpenLayers.Geometry.Point and a
StyleMap using an externalGraphic. This works good except the fact that the
features dissappear to early near the map border, when the Point leaves the
viewport. But I need the externalGraphic to stay visible for some more
pixels even when the graphics center / the Geometry.Point leaves the map. Is
there any threshold I can set for this purpose?

Best regards,
J.Schumann