[OpenLayers-Users] Textfield Event Handling in a Custom Control

J.Schumann j_schumann at gmx.de
Thu Feb 18 05:37:58 EST 2010

Hello Michael and everyone else!

I solved it now, using the way like OpenLayers.Popup works, register all the
available events for this.div and stop event bubbling but don't prevent the
default actions:
OpenLayers.Event.stop(evt, true);

The second param is the important one :-)
Just check OpenLayers.Popup for the registerEvents() and onmousedown() etc.
functions!

Regards, JS