[OpenLayers-Users] GWt + Openlayers - problem:GOOGLE layer appears in left corner

paweluz paweluz at o2.pl
Tue Feb 23 10:47:43 EST 2010

Hi!

I am using GTW_OpenLayers from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gwt-openlayers/ page. I have google and wms
layer. The problem is:
When I load the page my map looks like this:

http://i45.tinypic.com/e9aqvn.jpg

I try to zoom in, zoom out, move on the map, the google layer does not
appear on the hole map. As you can see in the right bottom corner there is
my wms layer, but in wrong position on map!! I have to e.g. click F12 (start
firebug) and close it, or change the size of my browser. Then the google
maps appears on the hole map, immediately, see screen below:

http://i45.tinypic.com/1zya7uc.jpg

As you can see the google map is now ok but the wms layer is wrong. Then I
click once (just once!!) on the "move-east button"
http://i47.tinypic.com/214747q.jpg , and my map looks like this:

http://i50.tinypic.com/2h7l1s1.jpg

Now my wms layer fits to the google layer, but the google layer is moved a
lot more that it should be after just once click in the "east" button. I
have tried many approaches but non of the were succeed e.g. I tried with the
newest version of Openlayers, and the nightly version of OL
(http://dev.openlayers.org/nightly/OpenLayers.js). None of this work... If
you want I may show you my code...

Does anyone knows how to solve this problem???

Regards,
Poul