[OpenLayers-Users] Openlayers + jquery

Iswaria iswaria.k at ifpindia.org
Thu Jul 1 07:48:38 EDT 2010

Hi Richard,

As you said it was not a conflict.. Now it works!!!

thanks,
Iswaria

Richard Greenwood [via OSGeo.org] wrote:
Going directly to your map:

    http://www.ifpindia.org/herbarium/index.php?q=search#mapsearch
it works. Clicking the "Map Search" tab from the link you provide

below does not. So I wonder if it is an initialization problem rather

than a jQuery-OpenLayers conflict.

I use jQuery + OpenLayers in my applications without problems, but I

am not using the jQuery tabs.

Regards,

Rich

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 3:26 AM, Iswaria < [hidden email] > wrote:

> Hi,

>  I am using jquery tabs and openlayers. In Firefox, the map is not
loaded

> and in IE the map is loaded properly. It is showing centerpx is
null or size

> is null, javascript errors.

> If i remove the jquery libraries, the map is loaded properly in
firefox.

> Can anyone tell me, how to solve this conflict between jquery and
openlayers

> or firefox.

> Browse http://www.ifpindia.org/jquerytest  and click Map
search, to view the

> problem

>  Thanks,

>  Iswaria

Richard Greenwood

  [hidden email]

www.greenwoodmap.com

  View
message @ http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/Openlayers-jquery-tp5242680p5243038.html

To unsubscribe from Openlayers + jquery, click
here .