[OpenLayers-Users] Markers layer and onMapResize

TAMER GUR tamer.gur at vodafone.com
Thu Jul 8 03:52:01 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have a map and some vector and markers layer on it.

When I resize the map for expand or collapse like in Google maps.Although
my vector layers elments like point,line are correctly relocating.
but my markers layers markers couldn't.

when resizing the map  I am calling map.updateSize()  function when I look
the code this function calls every layers onMapResize function and I think
markers layer is not implementing this function.

Any idea to solve this.

Best Regards,
Tamer

Yasal Uyarı :

Bu elektronik posta işbu linki kullanarak ulaşabileceğiniz Koşul ve
Şartlar dokumanına tabidir

http://www.vodafone.com.tr/VodafoneHakkinda/eposta-hukuki-sartlar.php