[OpenLayers-Users] Overview map control not synchronized with the map control

Jehanzeb Orakzai jehanzeb_orakzai at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 07:31:06 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have setup the raster data in GeoServer and publish it. The raster data consist of a geotiff image and its size is 1.5 GB and resolution is 2.5m color. Using openlayers map control it is displayed on the webpage. I have also added the overview map control. But the problem is, it is not sychronized with the map control i.e the overview map control does'nt show the area which is displayed in the map and it is also taking time to display it. Some body point me in a right direction how to sort it out.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
--
Jehanzeb