[OpenLayers-Users] Adding forms to Layers

Kalyan Kamepalli kalyan.kamepalli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 02:00:37 EDT 2010

Hi,

I want to add a new control like LayerSwitcher, OverviewMap on the map with
a form in that control. This form enables the user to enter their search
queries. Is there a control like LayerSwitcher available to embed my form ?
Or any inputs to develop a new control ??

I find it very hard to read the OpenLayers.js as it is compressed to reduce
the size. Is there a way to get it back to a readable format ?

Thanks,
Kalyan