[OpenLayers-Users] add an arrow to line feature

Imran Rajjad rajjad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 01:10:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

thanks for the relpy, well I need this arrow to resize with the zoom
in... radii will remain between  1 to 10.. ,. so I`m just trying to
set to 10 when the map is zoomed in maximum. do I need to write an SLD
and import it? but my geometry type is collection a collection of line
and point feature, wonder how will sld react to that .. thanks
anyway.

regards,
Imran

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 2:26 AM, Rossko <rossko at culzean.clara.co.uk> wrote:

>>  function setRadius(){ // this functions gets called everytime the map is
> panned or zoomed
>>         try{
>>          radii= map.getZoom();
>
> I wonder what the value of 'radii' would be before any pan/zoom takes place.
>
>> var lineFeature = new OpenLayers.Feature.Vector(gc,{datetime : "some
>> text",radius : radii },style_line);
>
> Once set here, the 'radius' attribute won't be updated on pan/zoom.

I.R