[OpenLayers-Users] Calculating min/max resolution for an image layer.

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Thu Jul 15 22:10:25 EDT 2010

I am using some large images for baselayers. I want to calculate min/max
resolution so that you can zoom out far enough to view the entire image
and zoom in to the point where you have pixel for pixel match. I am
finding this harder to calculate than I thought. Can someone give me
some tips please?

--
Phil Scadden, Senior Scientist GNS Science Ltd 764 Cumberland St,
Private Bag 1930, Dunedin, New Zealand Ph +64 3 4799663, fax +64 3 477 5232