[OpenLayers-Users] Need help with WMSGetFeatureInfo

Zuhex gmduky at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 01:46:55 EDT 2010

I think I should describe with pictures.

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5307992/01.jpg

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5307992/02.jpg

In the popup you will see the numbers of the point, this point is contained
xy coordinate.
Question how can I show the rest of attribute data (like when you are
clicking on the map) from that point?

I'm using GeoServer+OL2.8

function popup_s(ux,uy)
                    {
                    if (popup != null) {
                        popup.destroy();
                        popup = null;
                        }
                        var ux,uy;
                        popup = new OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud("chicken",
                        new OpenLayers.LonLat(ux,uy),
                        null,
                        ux+","+uy,
                        null,
                        true
                        );
                    map.addPopup(popup);
                    map.setCenter(new OpenLayers.LonLat(ux, uy), 2);
                }

thank you and sorry for my English

มีคนไทยเล่นบอร์ดนี้บ้างมั้ยครับ