[OpenLayers-Users] Cluster strategy different styles

Arnaud Vandecasteele arnaud.sig at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 07:15:35 EDT 2010

Hello all,

In my application I use a cluster strategy to aggregate my data.

 I would like to know if it's possible to use a specific style for :
    * the data they are not clustered
    * the data they are clustered

For example, here is the code I use actually :

   var vesselStyle = new OpenLayers.Style({
           'externalGraphic': '${iconURL}',
           'graphicHeight'  : 24,
           'graphicWidth'   : 24,
           'pointRadius'    : "${radius}"
       },{
           context: {
               'radius' : function(feature){
                   console.log(vesselStyle);
                   if (feature.attributes.count>1){
                       return Math.min(feature.attributes.count,7) + 4;
                   }
               },
               'iconURL' : function(feature){
                   if (feature.attributes.count==1){
                       var type = feature.cluster[0].attributes.type;
                       var angle = feature.cluster[0].attributes.angle;
                       if(angle>=360){angle=0};
                       var angle5 = (Math.floor(angle / 5)) * 5;
                       if(feature.attributes.lengthVessel>80){size =
   'l'}else{size = 's'}
                       return
iconURL+shipcolor[type]+'1_'+size+'_'+angle5+'.png';
                   }else{
                       return
                   }
               }// EOF iconURL
           }// EOF context
       });// EOF vesselStyle

As you can see, I use a png for the feature that are not aggregated.
And I would like to draw a circle when the feature's count are more than one.

Do you think it's possible to mix two styles at the same time ?

Regards

Arnaud