[OpenLayers-Users] disable double click

Piero Campa piero.campa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 06:40:31 EDT 2010

Hi Ian,
I am trying to apply your method.

I think I misunderstood something about it because in the end I get a
"OpenLayers.Control.AM_Navigation is not a constructor", as I create the
map.

I'm linked to the online OL library.
I have anyway a copy of it in my file system in ./OpenLayers dir: I copied
the OpenLayers.Control.Navigation class into a
./OpenLayers/Control/Navigation.js file, and then I created AM_Navigation.js
in the same directory.

I included ./OpenLayers/Control/AM_Navigation.js in my HTML page.

Do you guess where I did go wrong...?
Thank you in advance.
Piero