[OpenLayers-Users] disable double click

Lennox Antoine lxnyce at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 09:07:54 EDT 2010

You can also register a click handler, and stop the double click event from
propagating.

http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/click.html

Here is a quick example I modified from code :

OpenLayers.Control.Click = OpenLayers.Class(OpenLayers.Control,
{
    defaultHandlerOptions: {
        'single': true,
        'double': true,
        'pixelTolerance': 0,
        'stopSingle': false,
        'stopDouble': false
    },

    initialize: function(options) {
        this.handlerOptions = OpenLayers.Util.extend(
            {}, this.defaultHandlerOptions
        );
        OpenLayers.Control.prototype.initialize.apply(
            this, arguments
        );
        this.handler = new OpenLayers.Handler.Click(
            this, {
                'dblclick': function(e){
                    this.handler.stopDouble = true;
                }