[OpenLayers-Users] Layers/OverLays are not Transparent in IE

Kalyan Kamepalli kalyan.kamepalli at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 01:01:27 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I have defined 2 layers on OpenLayers map. One as a base layers and the
other as a normal layer with 'background' parameter set to 'transparent' in
it's request. When I open the map in Chrome, I could see the normal layer on
top of Baselayer ( transparent).But, when I open it in Internet explorer,
the normal layer is hiding base layer. Is it a bug with IE ? Is there
someone experienced similar problem or any suggestions ??

Thanks,
Kalyan