[OpenLayers-Users] FetaureInfo not displaying

M. Rizwan Khan mrizwan1.khan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 07:38:21 EDT 2010

Hi Imran/All,

Thanks for your response,

Just for your more clarity, I have a setup like this:

internal ip1 --- geoserver running
i am behind a proxy .. at proxy server apache is running at proxy server i
have added reverse proxy for geoserver

http://mydomain.com/geoserver     internal ip1

WMS request for geoserver inside the proxy is working fine but whenever i
query for getfeature info it is not giving the result .....
i.e. the request  www.someDomain.com/geoserver  is displaying the map from
inside the proxy but not giving the feature info on clicking . ALso it is
not showing any error in firefox error console ..
>From certain forum I got to know that we should add PROXY_BASE_URL in our
web.xml ... I tried adding it but still no result..

Also I have another problem ....when i open  www,.somedomain.com/geoserver
from outside the proxy ... the WMS request also stops working...

So in this case, are they 2 from different domains?
Will json be helpfull in this case?

Regards,
M. Rizwan Khan