[OpenLayers-Users] Help with changing the color of drawn features ?

koveras vehcna silver_fox2006 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 04:10:11 EDT 2010

Hello Piero, many thanks for your reply. I implemented the code you gave me
-only applied the styles so far, leaving the strategy for the defaults-
however, the HTML part can't reach the function since it is wrenched in the
init() part that sets up the map. And when I move the vector and the styling
-along with the function- outside the init() part -actually, when I move it
right under the <script type=text/javascript>, this time the compiler tells
me that "color" is not a function. What should I do ? Thanks again.

Koveras