[OpenLayers-Users] Adding radiobuttons to LayerSwitcher

Mehmet Sirin m.sirin07 at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 26 06:07:29 EDT 2010

hi,
that's exactly what I need! But I want use it with the layer-group function
.
So now I have layer-grouping via :
http://www.cnblogs.com/iswszheng/archive/2009/12/15/1625069.html and
additional radiobuttons via
http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/apps/OLExamples/OL26/examples/javascript/LayerSwitcherRadioReg.js(
http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/apps/OLExamples/OL26/examples/labels_radiobtn.html).
Is there someone, who has time to merge these both functions (because I'm
not able of developing OL source code), so that every layer in the
layerswitcher with group functionality has a radiobutton ?

...would be awesome :)