[OpenLayers-Users] Strange behaviour OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo with tiled WMS

Arlen Poort arlen.poort at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 11:32:54 EDT 2010

Dear listers,

I have a tiled Mapserver WMS which I use in an Openlayers environment. It
contains a lot of points (polling stations) that are clickable, and a popup
appears with the point info.
The strange thing is: when I click on a single point, I get no results, and
sometimes a dbf error message. But when I click on a place on the map where
there are more points, I do get results (maxfeatures = 2).
I also have the same data in a non-tiled version, and there everything works
fine.
Now my question is: is this a Mapserver problem, or an Openlayers problem?
The tiled WMS map can be found here:
http://speeltuin.nrc-handelsblad.com:8888/TILE_OpenlayersTK2010stembureaus.html
The non-tiled WMS map is here:
http://mapserver.nrc-handelsblad.com/OpenlayersTK2010stembureaus.html