[OpenLayers-Users] google maps-like zooming

Lennox Antoine lxnyce at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 12:34:12 EDT 2010

I believe it already works in V3 of the api :
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/google-v3.html

I read somewhere that it still doesn't work in some browsers though
(couldn't find link). I just tried in IE and FireFox and it didn't work.
Safari and Chrome gives you the smooth zoom in though.

Here is the V3 announcement btw :
http://openlayers.org/blog/2010/07/10/google-maps-v3-for-openlayers/

Lennox