[OpenLayers-Users] wms coordinates

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Fri Jul 30 09:12:50 EDT 2010

If it's your service, then you are responsible for the response of the
GetFeatureInfo request.

With MapServer I know, that you can get the geometry of matched features

[shpminx], [shpminy], [shpmaxx], [shpmaxy]
Minimum / maximum X or Y coordinate of shape extent. Available only when
processing query results.

http://mapserver.org/mapfile/template.html

But what about a WFS request?

Arnd