[OpenLayers-Users] Activate/Deactivate layer by ZOOM LEVEL

giraam sdjbm17 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 11:23:10 EDT 2010

Hi people,

I'm needing to have a layer that will be activated and deactivated by zoom
level.

I have a layer with more than 18.000 points in a small area (around 20 km
wide) and as you know at certain level they are irrelevant as information so
I need to activate that point layers when I'm having an area around 3 km
wide as minimum.

Could you give an example of usage or post some links that might help me to
accomplish this?

Thank you very much in advance!

-----
just another web developer