[OpenLayers-Users] How to SetUp Open Layers for an XML/WMS Service

Kalyan Kamepalli kalyan.kamepalli at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 01:58:55 EDT 2010

Yahoo !! I made some progress,

I actually didn’t know that I have to create a layer for the map object. I
now created one later and added it to map object. Excellent. It worked. I
got my map. But, I am not happy with the quality/resolution of the map. I
then set the maxResolution property of the map from 0.73 to 1. That didn’t
help me either. Is there anything else I should do to improve it’s quality ?
The same WMS direct call results in a high quality map from my server.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kalyan