[OpenLayers-Users] which is the best way to display a set of points coming from database?

Alberto Valente alb.valente at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 03:42:13 EDT 2010

I understand.. I'm sure this solution is very good but unfortunately I MUST
(and I'm not happy of this) use an Oracle db and I haven't access to it
(cannot configure extensions, plugins, etc.).
So the only way for getting the coords is querying them with a SELECT
statement from a php page and arrange them in a format suitable by
OpenLayers.

Other suggestions?   ;-)

btw thank you Piero for your help.. it reminds me I'm not using the best
available tools.. :-(

alberto