[OpenLayers-Users] How to modify feature's attribute data ?

Mustafa646 noorcs22 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 03:36:47 EDT 2011

I am developing application in OpenLayers and GeoServer. I have displayed a
shapefile over Google Map. Now i want to change the attribute data of a
polygon on clicking. I need, the changes should be made to the shapefile
back at GeoServer as well. Is it possible ?, If yes, then How can i do this
task.
need any help by putting some example code/link or some good suggestion ?

Best regards