[OpenLayers-Users] How to modify feature using WMS Layer

Mustafa646 noorcs22 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 10:13:07 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I am working with OpenLayers and GeoServer. I have displayed a WMS Layer
over Google Map. Now i want to edit/move or draw a new feature in this WMS
Layer, is it possible ?

Secondly, I have already tried to display a WFS layer but i could not
succeed because layer is consists of more than 4000 polygons.

I need some code example/link or good suggestion to overcome this problem.
Or suggest me an alternate way to do this task, if i am wrong in my
findings.

Regards